Pages

04.02.2015- What I Wore Today #212

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

For all of my wishful spring thinking, it seems that winter isn't quite ready to bid us farewell just yet. After waking up yesterday morning to more than a light dusting of snow outside, I've come to the conclusion that it's physically impossible to resemble anything other than a yeti whilst setting foot outside when it's this cold. However, whilst I wait for the world to catch up with Westeros and release an official 'beyond the wall' line of clothing, I'm making do with some firm winter favourites:

outfit1stfeb
Coat- Vintage 
Jumper- Reiss 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Vans via & Other Stories 
Bag- c/o Atterley Road 
Sunglasses- ASOS 

I'm sure I've posted about this coat countless times in the past, but it's a real winter wardrobe staple which I always dig out when things turn chilly. Amongst my (rather large!) coat collection, it stands out as one of the warmest- and it's definitely true what they say- they just don't make things like they used to! My recently purchased Reiss jumper has proven to be the perfect seasonal investment purchase, and is another staple which I find myself reaching for at least once a week at the moment. Here I teamed it with a favourite pair of trousers from ASOS which I picked up back in the autumn- and they've carried me through to winter perfectly. Not only are they fantastically comfortable, but the injection of warm colour is something which proves really welcome when it's as bitter as it is outside at the moment! 

How have you been keeping warm during this chilly spell? 

(Image credit: Elodie Russo, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Sassy hair swish and turtleneck! I LOVE this look, the trousers bring the perfect splice of colour! <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground