Pages

10.02.2015- Talking Technology: Lumie Bodyclock Starter 30

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

One of my biggest winter pet peeves is having to say a temporary goodbye to the sun. Not only does the dull weather leave me feeling distinctly down in the dumps, it's also a real motivation killer- so much so that I'm seriously thinking of starting a campaign to make hibernation compulsory. However, over recent weeks I've been getting to grips with a piece of technology which has well and truly been helping me to inject a little more summertime energy into my morning routine- the Lumie Bodyclock:


You might remember that this nifty little gadget featured in one of my festive posts back in December- and on Christmas morning I was lucky enough to find it hiding under the tree (thanks Santa!) If, like me, you find it a struggle to say sayonara to the duvet at the best of times, never mind when it's freezing cold and pitch black outside, then this could be the solution to your waking up woes. With a light which comes on gradually and is designed to mimic the sunrise, it offers a gentler alternative to the juddering beep of a normal alarm- a prospect which promises to make mornings just that little bit easier. I've been using it for a month or so now and have noticed a real difference in my energy levels of a morning, and it's certainly made dark alarm calls less of a gloomy prospect. I also really love the sunset function- perfect for easing you off to sleep and helping to maximise relaxation time at the end of the day.

Have you invested in any new gadgets recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. This is top of my list for next winter, mornings are not my friend at the moment but the days are (very slowly) starting to get lighter at least. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sleep really badly and so I'm desperate to get my hands on one of these to see if it helps - I'm definitely tempted!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground