Pages

02.03.2015- My Month in Pictures: February

Monday, 2 March 2015

Phew!!! I know that February is the shortest month and everything, but the last four weeks have flown by in a complete flash, don't you think? However, I'm hoping that now March is here we can start looking forward to some spring sunshine, and I'm already far too excited to see some daffodils popping up in my garden. Hooray! Anyway, whilst I start tentatively packing away my knits, here's a little look at what my February featured:

Some beautiful Valentine's roses from Bloom & Wild!/One of the only bonuses of having a 6:15am alarm- seeing the sun come up/Getting some summer wardrobe inspiration at the Next Press Day/Finding unexpected benefits from being squashed on the train!/BAFTA prep!/Admiring the Cos windows from afar/Brunching at Bill's/Seeing The Scottsboro Boys again!/Beautiful floral installation at Victoria/New favourite shirt from Oliver Bonas/Sunset through the window/Game of Thrones box set joy!/Floral favourites in Zara/Anticipating the Oscars with the Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue/Spring blooms!/Feeling a bit 70s in my new favourite dress from Miss Selfridge.

All in all, the last month has been a definite whirlwind! I've got lots of lovely things in my diary for March too- including a visit to Savage Beauty at the V&A which I just can't wait for!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. this year is going by way too quickly for my liking x

    Bow Dream Nation

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground