Pages

06.03.2015- Beauty Buys: Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque

Friday, 6 March 2015

I don't know about you, but for me on e of the most enjoyable things about the change in seasons (as well as presenting the perfect opportunity to declutter), is being able to have a bit of a beauty overhaul. Swapping over some of my winter essentials in favour of a selection of lighter products is always time well spent, and this year I've used the arrival of spring as the perfect excuse to fill some gaps in my makeup bag, as well as to invest in some top quality skincare in preparation for the months ahead. Over the last six months or so, I feel like I've made some serious headway with my day to day cleansing routine, and have notice far fewer breakouts- particularly since investing in my Foreo Luna Mini. However, with daily commutes and lots of environmental nasties lurking at every turn, I'm still prone to oily patches and visible pores, so after a quick skin reading at the King's Cross branch of Kiehls, I came away with something of a miracle product, designed to tackle those two very problems head on:


The majority of my past (well, teenage) experiences of trying to eliminate visible pores have usually resulted in frittering away my pennies on a steady succession of products, the majority of which have left my skin aggravated and not proven particularly successful- nasal cleansing strips, I'm looking (watery-eyed) at you. However, now that I'm a (sort of) grown up, I've been taking the time to shop around and invest my money more wisely on higher quality goodies which I know will last, and which will deliver on exactly what they promise. This Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque has been in my beauty arsenal for a little under a week now, and, although it's still early days, so far we've been getting on swimmingly. It's super soothing and really gentle, so perfect if your complexion is on the sensitive side like mine. Formulated with white clay, aloe vera and oatmeal, it's also lovely and light, as well as being seriously economical- like everything from Kiehl's, a little really does go a long way. Definitely money well spent!

Are you a fan of Kiehl's?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Ah this sounds like something I need to get my hands on!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kiehls, everything I have used so far has really impressed me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried Kiehls but this sounds amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds like something i should try being good for delicate skin etc. my pores are horrid x

    Bow Dream Nation

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground