Pages

06.04.2015- On the Menu: Weekend Brunch at 3 South Place

Monday, 6 April 2015

Weekend Brunch. Possibly one of the most cherished phrases in the English language. The promise of a leisurely meal straddling breakfast and lunch whilst combining the best of both worlds is one which I've come to really appreciate over recent months, particularly when I want to make the most of not having to set an alarm! For a special Easter weekend treat, Lily, Hannah and I decided to sample all that the weekend brunch menu that 3 South Place has to offer, sitting down for a much needed catch up over some tea and seriously scrummy delights:


Having sacrificed breakfast in favour of maximising my opportunity to enjoy as many things as possible from the menu (and an extra fifteen minutes in bed!), I instantly plumped for a pot of Earl Grey, swiftly followed by a bowl of yoghurt, granola and berries- a real morning favourite of mine. This granola was pretty luxurious, with plenty of raisins, seeds and nuts adding the perfect crunch to the mix. Next up, I opted for the Croque Madame- another indulgent treat which was the perfect combination of some breakfast and lunch favourites. For something sweet to finish things off, I selected the milk chocolate set cream with salted caramel, which proved a real winner...although I have to confess that by this point, I was a tad too full to finish it off completely! 

Overall, the perfect way to start the weekend, and I'm already planning a return visit at 3 South Place- the perfect pocket of haven in the city! 

Where are your favourite places to go for brunch?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. This looks so good, brunch is the best meal!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'm about to say is going to sad oh so sad, but hey, it's true. I live for brunch - especially if it has bottomless bubbles to go with it.

    - Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground