Pages

10.04.2015- What I Wore Today #216

Friday, 10 April 2015

Although the weather is definitely a little bit up and down at the moment, the little glimpses of sunshine which are punctuating the duller days are the perfect pick me up, don't you think? Whilst I haven't quite thrown caution to the wind and plucked up the courage to leave the house without a coat just yet, it definitely feels like it won't be too long before it's warm enough to dig out some of my spring and summer style staples. Until then, I'm content to rediscover some transitional basics and spruce them up with some key new season accessories, as I did at the weekend:

outfit5thapril1
Coat- Marks and Spencer 
Top- & Other Stories 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Converse c/o JD Sports 
Bag- c/o Laura Ashley 
Scarf- c/o Laura Ashley 

I'm a huge fan of updating lots of old wardrobe favourites with a new bag, scarf of some jewellery, so when Laura Ashley got in touch with some new season essentials to style, I couldn't resist. This green bag is the perfect, practical spring essential, and the pop of colour is the perfect antidote to greyer days. Here I paired it with a gorgeous printed scarf, featuring a floral design from the Laura Ashley archive- something which I know I'll be reaching for again and again as we head towards summer. Both pieces definitely added a much needed splash of vibrance to my outfit at the weekend- needless to say the chilly weather and rain had me reaching for some sensible staples! 

Do you have any favourite spring accessories?

(Image credit: Lily Safavi, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is beautiful! I really need to start working on my summer wardrobe!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skilled cold weather photography here...! Love the scarf. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is lovely, such bright colours!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground