Pages

28.04.2015- What I Wore Today #217

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

With this unpredictable weather, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is finding that their wardrobe is a bit all over the place. One minute I'm investing in summertime trends and leaving the house without a coat (shocking!), the next I'm reaching for my opaque tights and scarf. The British weather is certainly an unpredictable mistress, and knowing the best way to navigate tricky temperature transformations is a science in and of itself. At times like these, I'm a firm believer in going back to basics:

outfit15thapril
Jacket- c/o Warehouse 
Dress- Topshop 
Shoes- c/o Duo 
Sunglasses- c/o Next 
Bag- c/o Next 

When the going gets tough and I find that I've got a bit of a wardrobe conundrum on my hands, I nearly always find myself going back to black. This Warehouse jacket proved to be a real transitional saviour towards the end of last summer, and this season it's definitely earning a place as a bonafide transitional treasure. This tea dress from Topshop is a recent purchase and again is a piece which I'm sure will have plenty of outings as we head towards summer- especially as the pretty pattern detailing adds a little bit of welcome whimsy. Basic but beloved accessories here came in the shape of Duo loafers, 60s inspired Next sunglasses and a Next bag. Slightly smarter than the usual too, I hear you cry?! The reason- working at the Olivier Awards. Best evening ever!

How are you dressing for the transitional temperatures?

(Image credit: Lily Safavi, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. lovely look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute!!! I definitely think I need it!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground