Pages

04.05.2015- My Month in Pictures: April

Monday, 4 May 2015

Here we go again! Another month has completely flown past, and once again I'm sitting here rather baffled as to where exactly time seems to be running away to. My April was a pretty busy one, but was full of lots of lovely things, including some long overdue catch ups and to do list ticking off- as well as some rather jam packed weekends. Here's a little peek at what I've been up to:

Exploring Future Fashion at Westfield Stratford City/Taking a trip to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home with Lily!/Weekend Brunch at 3 South Place with Hannah and Lily/Borough Market adventures with lovely Elizabeth!/Easter treats, thanks Ma!/Having a lovely Friday evening at the Next #ShoeboxJukebox event/Amazing nail art from The Painted Lady London/Theatre adventures!/Sunset over the river/Supporting Lily running the marathon, and making friends with Shaun!/More theatre adventures!/Spring blooms!

Although Easter came and went far too quickly, May is something of a bonus month as it's topped and tailed by two long weekends- result! I've already got lots of exciting things in my diary, including a trip to the Chelsea Flower Show towards the end of the month which I am far too excited about! I'm also planning some serious cinema time as I'm yet to catch the latest Avengers installment and really like the look for Far From The Madding Crowd- so any other film recommendations to add to my list are most welcome!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. The kittens <3 Sounds like a jam-packed month! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great month, but I'm judging you for not having seen the latest Avengers film yet.

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chelsea Flower show should be good! The kittens are soo cute as well, I hope to adopt a little kitty from Battersea or another cat shelter when I get my own house

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground