Pages

13.05.2015- Beauty Buys: Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Up until about a year or so ago, my day to day skincare routine neglected toner completely. Don't get me wrong, I was well aware of how it's supposed to be the holy grail of cleansing, but during my teenage years I had a really bad time with strong, almost acidic feeling products which stripped my skin and left me with all sorts of funny reactions. However, now that my complexion has grown a little bit older (if not necessarily wiser!) and my lifestyle has changed a fair bit, I've found that including toner into my evening routine is essential in shifting those last lingering nasties at the end of the day. Regular readers might remember that last year I posted about making my first foray into Bioderma territory, and I'm still a massive fan of their solution for taking off that hard to shift makeup, but recently I've been well and truly converted to something of a miracle product which has taken pride of place amongst my daily skincare staples:

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner, £34.50

I know, I know- another product from Kiehl's- but I'm a serious convert. After wasting so much time and energy shopping around and looking for products which agree with my sensitive skin, I'm so happy to have found a combination from their amazing range of goodies which really works and ties in perfectly with my daily routine too. Incorporating herbal extracts and Calendula flower, this toner is alcohol free and by far and away one of the most gentle products I've used on my skin. I've been trialling it for just over a month or so now and have already noticed a dramatic improvement in the overall balance of my skin, as well as a reduction in breakouts and blackheads- and if that doesn't shout miracle worker then I don't know what does! And, as ever, it looks like it's going to last for absolutely ages, so money well spent in my book!

Have you picked up any new beauty buys recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I really need to add a toner to my routine! I keep meaning to, but I wasn't sure which one to go for. Now, I do!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground