Pages

15.05.2015- Most Wanted: Brilliant Basics from & Other Stories

Friday, 15 May 2015

If you're something of a savvy shopper, then the chances are that you'll be more than familiar with & Other Stories. Since opening their flagship London branch on Regent Street a couple of years ago, they've become a firm fashion favourite, and earlier this week they launched their latest collaboration which Rachel Antonoff- which has subsequently gone on to sell like proverbial hot cakes! For me, & Other Stories is the perfect one stop shop for wonderfully wearable wardrobe essentials, and it will probably come as no surprise that I've got my eyes well and truly trained on some stylish staples from their spring collection:
andotherstories
Sheer Panel Silk Blouse, £55/Cropped Boyfriend Jeans, £45/Viscose Midi Dress, £35/Wide Fit Striped T-Shirt, £19/Relaxed Shorts, £39/Nike Internationalist Trainers, £89/Hand Ring, £12/Round Frame Sunglasses, £12/Leather Shoulder Bag, £95, all & Other Stories

This gorgeous basic blouse is a piece which I've had on my wishlist for what has felt like absolutely ages, and I'm sure it won't be too long before I take the plunge and snap it up. It's the sort of basic essential which you really can't go wrong with, and I'm sure it would prove a real investment for the summer too. It will probably come as no surprise that I'm once again on the hunt for some denim, particularly a looser fitting pair for the warmer weather. This boyfriend style looks pretty perfect, don't you think? Whether teamed with a statement blouse or a basic white tee and sandals, they'd prove money well spent in my book.

As well as being brilliant for basic buys, & Other Stories is the perfect pitstop if you're looking to snap up some statement styles, whether that be a pretty print or some bold block colours. This red dress is the dream buy if you're looking to tap into a more minimalist aesthetic whilst packing maximum punch, and a great versatile spend too. In terms of life philosophies, I'm a firm believer in the adage that you can never have too many stripey tops, and this monochrome number is an ideal summertime variation on the staple Breton style. With summer holidays on the brain, these simple black shorts are another suitcase staple just begging to be snapped up for an exotic adventure (even if you're only heading as far as Cornwall!)

Trendy Wendy or otherwise, a stylish pair of trainers are definitely worth investing in, and from a practical perspective are infinitely preferable to navigating the Tube in a pair of flip flops! This grey Nike pair are subtle enough to work effortlessly into your day to day uniform, and if they're anything like my other pairs, they'll come with a 100% comfort guarantee too. The accessories section of the & Other Stories is also one of my favourite places to explore, and I always tend to make a beeline for their beautiful array of jewellery, which is super simple yet really standout. This ring is another current favourite, and although I definitely don't need another pair of sunglasses I'm seriously swooning over this pastel pair. It's much the same story for this bag too, which would prove perfect for a short break or weekend away...can you tell that I'm trying to justify the potential future expenditure??!

Are you a fan of & Other Stories?

(Image credit: And Other Stories.)

2 comments:

  1. These all look so nice! We should definitely stop by next time we go to Carnaby Street!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those trainers (who even am I these days?!) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground