Pages

23.05.2015- Floral Favourite: Bloom & Wild's Chelsea Flower Show Bouquet

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Today I'm off to the Chelsea Flower Show (hooray!), so thought I'd take the opportunity to share a current floral favourite with you. In celebration of the botanical bonanza happening in SW3 this week, those lovely people at Bloom & Wild have created a bespoke bouquet inspired by all things Chelsea, and, as you'd expect, this is once classy collection of flowers:

The Chelsea, c/o Bloom & Wild

Comprising a selection of beautiful blooms, including roses and lisianthus offset with eucalyptus leaves, this is a real gem. I love Bloom & Wild's approach as it gives me the perfect opportunity to practice my flower arranging skills and every bouquet I have from them always lasts for such a long time, so if you're looking for longevity then I'd really recommend them. This selection is currently brightening up my room, and it's lovely to think that it will still be going (and growing!) strong long after the hubbub of Chelsea has dissipated. 

If you're a Bloom & Wild newbie and want to give their letterbox flowers a try then I've also got a little treat for you- enter SARAHCFS at the checkout to receive 15% off of your first order! (Valid for new customers only, excluding The Chelsea.) Do let me know how you get on with your blooms!

I''m also taking over Bloom & Wild's Instagram throughout the course of the day, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a floral fremzy!

 Are you a fan of Bloom & Wild?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground