Pages

03.06.2015- My Month in Pictures: May

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Once again, I find myself at the start of another month, utterly baffled at where time seems to be slipping away to (#brokenrecord!) Even scarier, yesterday marked exactly six months until I turn 26, which is slightly unnerving as I'm still accepting that I'll soon be saying sayonara to my Young Person's railcard and lots of other under 25 perks. Woe. Slightly more optimistically, however, for me May was a rather lovely month:

Spring blooms/Man and Superman at the National/Healthy snacking/Impromptu snapshot of London!/Wisteria in the garden, always a favourite/Shopping for succulents/Lunching at Sesame, highly recommended!/More theatre adventures!/Lily and Lionel Press Day at The Savoy/Swooning over the Oasis & V&A collection/Celebrating Chelsea in Bloom at Kate Spade and Liz Earle/Chelsea Flower Show adventures- full post on the way soon!/Brunching at The Modern Pantry- watch this space for a write up/Mad Max: Fury Road at The Curzon aka potentially the greatest film ever created!

Over the last few weeks I've been lucky enough to spend some time catching up with friends and generally making the most of longer evenings which has been lovely. I've got a fair few things in my diary for this month too- well and truly enjoying the arrival of summer!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Miss you Bert! Adore that snap of the tiles, you with da flowerz and those HASHTAG PEONIES xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! The loss of my YP Railcard was a sad day indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great month, but you know what's missing from it? ME!!!!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground