Pages

15.06.2015- Beauty Buys: Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil

Monday, 15 June 2015

I don't know about you, but at around this time of the year I tend to find that my hair heads on rather unruly trajectory, and it tends to me more of a chore than usual to keep it under control. With the weather having been so changeable of late and with lots of humidity in the air, I've been finding that my barnet has been in need of a little bit of looking after. Whilst I'm probably due a bit of a trim, I've found that the ends of my hair have been feeling (and looking!) a lot drier than usual- and no amount of conditioning seemed to be doing the trick. So, a few weeks ago, amidst the floral frenzy of a special Chelsea in Bloom event, I snapped up the opportunity to try a new Liz Earle product, which promised to be a miracle worker in helping to rejuvenate my locks and keep them protected too:

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil

I have to confess that I was a little bit skeptical about this product to begin with as I'd tried the Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner a little while ago and really couldn't get on with it- different strokes for different folks I suppose! However, after using the Nourishing Hair Oil on my locks for only a few weeks, I'm seriously impressed. With ingredients including coconut oil (which you might remember I posted about a year or so ago), vitamin E and melon seed oil, this is definitely the perfect product for conditioning and taming unruly, difficult to style strands. Whilst it's very rare that I use heated tools, I've been combing this through the ends of wet hair and have found that it's really helped to inject a healthy finish, and is also great for helping to fight the frizz on muggier days. Definitely recommended- especially if you're heading off on your holidays over the coming months!

Do you have any favourite Liz Earle products?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. I've only tried Cleanse and Polish so far, this sounds great though! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds ace, my hair is so crazy at the moment!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground