Pages

23.06.2015- What I Wore Today #222

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

I don't know about you, but this topsy turvy weather has put me into something of a spectacular wardrobe pickle. One minute it's looking grey and gloomy (in fact, as I type this, it's pouring down with rain), and then the next the sun has reappeared and I find myself seriously regretting leaving the house equipped with layer upon layer of clothing. If nothing else, the erratic British summer is proving to be a great opportunity to get to grips with some old fashioned favourites which have been tucked away for a fair while, teaming them with some more recent new season additions:

outfit21june
Denim Dress- Atterley
Black Dress- Mango 
Shoes- Adidas via Urban Outfitters 
Bag- c/o Atterley
Sunglasses- Topshop c/o Westfield London

You might remember that this black dress from Mango was a real favourite of mine last summer, so needless to say I've been eagerly waiting for the chance to make it a staple part of my new season wardrobe this year. It's such a brilliant basic, and great for teaming with lots of different style staples. Here I layered it under another dress (something which you might remember I experimented with last year too!) in the shape of this denim design from Atterley. It's slightly more relaxed in style than my Miss Selfridge dress, which makes it perfect for styling like this- without needing to reach for a coat!
 
Have you been experimenting with any wardrobe favourites recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Look at you style icon! Love this outfit!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - that denim dress is fab! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layering and you look ace. I tend to go for sleeveless tops and dresses and thin cardis in this weather, I can't keep up otherwise!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground