Pages

01.07.2015- My Month in Pictures: June

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

I feel like I start the sort of post in the same way every month, but once again I find myself completely agog at how quickly the last few weeks have flown by. Another month has gone in a flash and it seems that summer is well and truly kicking off in earnest now, with today predicted to be something of a scorcher. Whilst I brace myself for a boiling battle to get onto the Tube (never pleasant!), here's a little look back at what I've been up to of late:

Lunching in Lincoln's Inn Fields/Beautiful blooms from the garden/An evening at the new Cambridge Satchel Company shop/Swan family!/Borough Market mornings/High Society at The Old Vic- such a gorgeous show!/Dinner at The Ivy Market Grill/Visiting the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition/Baking up a storm/Trialling some new summer shades from Essie- keep your eyes peeled for a full post coming soon!/Being a bit of a tourist on my lunch break!/Swooning over the Oliver Bonas spring styles/A bargain buy from the Accessorize sale/Visiting Crumbs & Doilies/Putting together a posy inspired by the RHS Chelsea Flower Show!

I've been pretty busy here and there recently, but have also had some much needed time to relax at home too. July looks like a fairly hectic month already- kicking off with a trip to the Hampton Court Flower Show later this week which I'm really looking forward to- I can't believe it's been a year since I was last there! Tine flies, eh?

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Your photographs are all beautiful! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground