Pages

11.07.2015- Fresh Fashion: Finery London

Saturday, 11 July 2015

I always tend to find that the change in seasons is the perfect opportunity to get to grips with a little bit of a wardrobe detox, and a few weekends ago I dedicated some time to sorting through my current crop of clothing. Whether it's packing away the winter essentials for another few months or finally being ruthless with your sartorial recycling, having a clear out is also a brilliant way to have a look at any gaps in your clothing collection. Every time I get around to sorting through my wardrobe, I'm seriously surprised at how much my tastes have changed, and with a little bit of a gap in my core clothing collection, my eyes have well and truly turned in the direction of a newly discovered favourite: step forward, Finery London:

Elmington Dress, £69/Ida Trousers, £45/Hector Cami Top, £12/Shirt Dress, £59/Iris Mixed Print Dress, £69/Garland Top, £25, all Finery London

Masterminded by a selection of creators who have previously been housed at ASOS and Topshop Unique, it's probably no surprise that this selection of styles has rocketed onto the fashion radar. With simple, minimalist shapes and fresh prints, Finery London's pieces are not only ultra-covetable, but really practical too. This gorgeous Elmington dress offers a really refreshing take on a summer staple, and the vivid print makes it the perfect versatile favourite. I posted about these Ida trousers in my last outfit post, and I'm such a convert that I'm definitely going to be snapping up some similar styles soon- particularly as I love all of the alternative prints on offer. Not only are they a really refreshing take on the printed trouser trend, but they're also ultra comfortable- perfect for keeping cool as the temperatures soar.

Speaking of summer essentials, you'd be hard pushed to go wrong with this lovely printed cami- ideal if you're heading off on holiday soon- and an absolute steal in the sale too! Shirt dresses are another summer essential for me, and this relaxed style is a real winner, with the vivid print offering some serious styling scope. If the maxi dress is more your cup of tea, then this contrasting print Ida style is a must-have, particularly if you're after something which offers a really modern take on so many of the conventional styles which are in the shops at this time of the year. Finally, if you're looking to pep up a basic pair of jeans or some other wardrobe fail-safes, then Finery London's selection of tops and blouses is well worth checking out- this Garland design has been on my wishlist for an absolute eternity!

Are you a fan of Finery London?

(Image credit: Finery London.)

3 comments:

  1. I keep hearing such good things about Finery, I think I need to take a closer look!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground