Pages

19.07.2015- On the Menu: Brunch at Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings

Sunday, 19 July 2015

It's become something of a badly kept secret around these parts that brunching is one of my favourite weekend activities, and I'm firmly convinced that a leisurely catch up over tea and toast/granola/eggs is one of the most enjoyable ways to round off the week. One dining destination which has been on my 'to visit' list for what feels like forever is Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings, and last Saturday I finally ventured to Clerkenwell to give it a much anticipated try...


Suffice it to say, I was not disappointed! The weekend brunch on offer at Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is one which had been recommended to me so much- and after sampling the menu for myself I can well and truly see why. Whilst the food options aren't extensive, they are perfectly considered, offering light bites such a toast and crumpets alongside heartier options such as a cooked breakfasts and much fabled bottomless cocktails. Ever a creature of habit, I plumped for a pot of Earl Grey tea and French toast with berries, clotted cream and honey- the kind of luxurious breakfast which I'm convinced I'd never be able to perfect in the kitchen at home! The food was delicious, and the relaxed atmosphere perfect; as well as being a huge fan of the food on offer I'm also convinced that Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings offer some of the prettiest tables in town too!

Have you discovered any new foodie favourites recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. That French toast looks delicious, but you definitely can do it at home - I'll teach you how! ; )

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. French toast? Yes please!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this venue so much - really need to try their brunch! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground