Pages

23.07.2015- Beauty Buys: P20 Sun Protection

Thursday, 23 July 2015

One of the most important aspects of any summer beauty routine is undoubtedly making sure that your skin is properly protected from the sun. We all know that looking like a lobster is no fun, and serious sunburn is something which can well and truly put the skids on your holiday- as well as potentially having some significant longer term health implications too. I've never been a huge fan of sunbathing for the sake of it, and over recent years I've found that my skin has become seriously sensitive to sunlight- even after thirty minutes in the garden I tend to transform into a pleasant shade of radish! As a result, I've definitely become far more mindful of protecting my skin when I'm out and about, and have happened upon a new favourite which makes sun protection super stress free:

P20 Once A Day Sun Protection (c/o)

P20's sun protection has been on my radar for a little while, and the opportunity to sample some of their factor 50+ range couldn't have come at a better time- particularly with the temperatures rocketing over recent weeks. I've been prone to sunburn with lower factor formulations in the past, so opting for something which offers stronger protection is a must for me (#paleproblems!) Unlike lots of other SPF products which I've used before, P20 absorbs super quickly and is wonderfully lightweight, which means it's kind to skin without being clogging or ultra-greasy. Promising ten hours of protection and a water resistant formula, it protects against both UVA and UVB- essential for staying safe in the sun. On a practical note, the 100ml bottle is the perfect size for popping into your bag for reapplication at the beach or if you're out and about, as well as complying with hand luggage restrictions too. What more could you want?!

Have you tried P20?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I always use a high factor sunscreen - I've not tried P20 before but I love the bottle size as hate having to carry huge bottles of suncream around with me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried P20 but have heard good things, Eucerin is my go to at the moment, I burn far too easily!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground