Pages

25.07.2015- What I Wore Today #225

Saturday, 25 July 2015

I know it's a gripe which I'm sure I share far too often on these pages, but this topsy turvy weather doesn't half make it tricky to decide what to wear of a morning! Don't get me wrong, I love the sunny spells as much as the next person, but when it's muggy and there's a storm brewing, navigating the sudden changes in climate can prove something of a minefield. With that in mind, over recent weeks I've been turning to that old tried and tested trick of layering to navigate the frenzied forecasting- and have been getting plenty of wear out of a new favourite:

outfit19thjuly
Kimono- Oasis
Top- Whistles
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses- Topshop c/o Westfield London
Shoes- Converse
Bag- c/o Atterley

This gorgeous kimono from Oasis has become such a regular fixture in my wardrobe of late- I think I've worn it at least once a week since I picked it up a few months back! It's from their much coveted collaboration with the V&A, incorporating a beautiful print from the archive- making it a piece of fashion history as well as a real investment purchase too! I've loved styling it with lots of the block colour basics in my wardrobe, as I did here with a staple top from Whistles and my much-worn Miss Selfridge jeans. Now just to make room in my wardrobe for some more pieces from the collection...

Have you picked anything up from the Oasis x V&A collaboration?

(Image credit: Lily Safavi, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. It is tricky to get dressed when weather plays tricks on us, right?!

    I do like that kimono....excellent styling choices...you look very pretty!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kimono is gorgeous, I need to try and find it in my size!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kimono - this was such a fun meet up! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground