Pages

31.07.2015- Beauty Buys: OGX Argan Oil Conditioner

Friday, 31 July 2015

I don't know about you, but for me the warmer summer weather tends to be synonymous with a bit of a haircare headache. Regular readers will know that my barnet's unruly at the best of times, but factor in a combination of humidity and an even more unpredictable than usual array of temperatures, and suffice it to say that I'm left with a frizz-fest which wouldn't look out of place in the music video of an 80s power ballad (Total Eclipse of the Heart, obviously!) So, with that in mind, lately I've been test-driving some new shampoo and conditioner combinations, and have happily happened upon a real hassle-free haircare hero:


I fell in love with Argan Oil after my trip to Morocco last February, and since running out of my stash I've been eagerly looking out for some affordable alternatives. In the midst of a Boots browse a few weeks ago, I picked up this OGX Argan Oil conditioner, which is designed to instantly restore dry and damaged hair (as well as locks which, like mine, are in need of a good trim!) Infused with ingredients including avocado and coconut oils, this has definitely improved the overall condition of my hair, as well as helping to keep any humidity-induced frizz well and truly under control.  Definitely a summer essential which I'll be repurchasing!

Have you tried any new beauty products recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground