Pages

14.08.2015- Beauty Buys: Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser

Friday, 14 August 2015

It's a truth universally acknowledged that when it comes to basic day to day beauty, products which require minimal effort but which pack maximum punch are more or less akin to the Holy Grail. Anything which can save vital seconds in the morning, or which can free up vital pyjama potential in the evening are real must-haves for me, and I know I'm always on the lookout for bits and pieces which make my day-to-day routine less of a chore without compromising on quality. Over the last few months, I've been making more of a conscientious effort to look after my skin- from overhauling my cleansing routine to making firmer friends with moisturising. Sometimes, however, it's nice to factor in little shortcuts- so you can only imagine how excited I was when a special delivery from Vaseline landed through my letterbox at the end of last week:

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser (c/o)

When it comes to all over body moisturising, I know I for one am guilty of a) either completely forgetting to do it or b) skipping it intentionally because I feel like I don't have time. Which is why, as you might imagine, I've fallen completely in love with Vaseline's range of Intensive Care moisturising products. Designed to require absolutely minimal effort, these spray-and-go stars are just the ticket if you're stretched for time. The continuous spray feature is also fantastic for getting an even distribution of product, and the moisturiser itself is quick-absorbing and really light, which makes it absolutely perfect for this time of the year when the last thing you want to do is clog your pores up with any unnecessary product. Plus, if you're anything like me, you'll have the best time getting all Banksy with the spray function- who said moisturising had to be boring?!!

Are you a fan of Vaseline's moisturisers?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. These sound really fun - I'm definitely too lazy for body moisturising! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground