Pages

18.08.2015- On the Menu: Fleet River Bakery

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Over the last few weeks, I've discovered a few new foodie gems, as well as some lovely lunchtime destinations. Don't get me wrong, most of the time the most adventurous I get is alternating between prawn mayonnaise and salmon and cucumber in M&S, but sometimes it's lovely to have an excuse to break with the norm and trying something different. A little while back an impromptu lunch date with Lily and Sophie saw us pay a visit to somewhere which has been on my 'to visit' list for ages- Fleet River Bakery:


Tucked away opposite Lincoln's Inn Fields, Fleet River Bakery is the perfect pit-stop for a mid afternoon pick me up, and the varied menu offers something for everyone. As well as hot plates, freshly prepared salads and a mouthwatering selection of sandwiches, Fleet River also offers an array of heavenly home bakes which are rotated on a regular basis- so there's always an amazing selection to choose from every time you pop in. For a lazy lunch I opted for a signature baguette and a 'brookie'- an incredible hybrid of a brownie and a cookie (genius, right?!), all accompanied by a beautifully brewed pot of Earl Grey. Well, if it ain't broke, ey?!

Definitely a spot which I'm sure I'll be returning to regularly from now on! 

Where are your favourite lunch destinations?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. This looks incredible and I am now craving a brookie haha!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground