Pages

24.08.2015- Beauty Buys: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Monday, 24 August 2015

Although over the last few months I've settled on a fairly solid skincare routine, sometimes it's great to switch things up a bit- a change is as good as a rest after all! As well as my tried and tested favourites, I've also been getting a little bit more experimental of late, road testing some new samples and also rediscovering some past favourites which I've neglected a little bit, but which are nonetheless brilliant boons to any beauty routine. One such product which has made a reappearance in my core collection is Liz Earle's much loved Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:


Cleanse & Polish was a real favourite of mine a fair few years ago, and for some inexplicable reason it dropped off of my radar, but now it's back with a vengeance and has proven a real saving grace for my skin this summer. Rather than using it every day as I used to, I've stepped it back a bit and am reaching for it once or twice a week as a soothing treat- usually of a weekend when my bathroom becomes something of a pamper palace (I've also recently rediscovered the amazing healing properties of the bath!)  My skin is seriously loving it too- and it's been perfect for keeping things fresh and oil-free as the warmer weather has seen me dissolve into a sweaty mess on an almost constant basis. Proof that you can't beat the classics, ey?!

Are you a fan of Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I am in thunderous agreement! Brilliant product! As I have oily skin I don't use it twice a day as they suggest but I do find last thing at night works best for me, I have the toner to match which is also brilliant! Worth the investment for sure!

    Katie

    http://long-may-she-rain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground