Pages

06.09.2015- My Month in Pictures: August

Sunday, 6 September 2015

It feels like barely five minutes have flashed by since I last pressed 'publish' one of these posts, and as I sit here looking out of the window at what can only be described as a downpour of Biblical proportions, I can't help but wonder where on earth summer has disappeared to. The last month has been a pretty topsy turvy one, and autumn looks like it's going to bring a fair bit of change with it too- particularly as I've got some friends who are moving away (sob!), as well as some grown up life admin to sort out- turning 26 in a few months is slowly but surely creeping up on me..! I've also got some ideas for some more long form posts brewing at the moment, so hopefully I'll be able to put pen to paper (or, indeed, finger to keyboard) and share them with you soon. In the meantime, here's a little look back at how my August shaped up...

Discovering a new favourite chocolate from Marks & Spencer!/Admiring the view on another Tube strike day/Sipping summer in a glass!/Beautiful blooms on Upper Street/Theatre times!/Getting back into running again (hooray!)/Indulging in some tea and cake- the perfect weekend treat!/Barbican Cinema/ Exploring Buckingham Palace- keep your eyes peeled for a full length post coming soon/Making friends on the way home!/Tucking in to a delicious lunch with Lily/A floral frenzy!/New top of dreams from Oasis/Baking a Lemon Drizzle Cake/My first visit to Franco Manca/Bloomsbury wandering/Lunch with Hannah/Admiring the new season spread on display at Hobbs/Charles P├ętillon's new installation in Covent Garden/Baking again- this time greengage and pomegranate pavlova!

I honestly can't believe that September is upon us already. I've got a fair few things in the diary over the next few weeks,- so hopefully there will be some exciting adventures to share with you this time next month!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. So much good food! I'm so jealous of all your sneaky dream team dates ): SOON. I have popped a lil Dream Team care package over to you ladies via Lily, hoping it arrives before her travels! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbican Cumberbatch <3
    How is it September already?! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground