Pages

25.09.2015- What I Wore Today #232

Friday, 25 September 2015

Although it's a well documented fact that I'm by no means the biggest fan of the colder weather, the arrival of autumn does present the perfect opportunity to pep up a wardrobe with some new statement purchases, and somehow it always feels refreshing as a selection of new shades, prints and shapes to hit the shops. I've spoken in a few recent posts about beating off the winter blues with plenty of pops of colour, and so far it's a strategy which seems to be working. With practicality on the brain, I've also been shopping around for some new knitwear, and a few months or so ago came across piece which has officially taken the title of my new favourite purchase:

outfit20thaugust
Jumper- ASOS
Jeans- ASOS 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 
Shoes- Converse c/o JD Sports
 Bag- Urban Outfitters

How jazzy is this jumper from ASOS? It's one of those pieces which I'd had stashed in my saved items for ages and it seemed sensible to snap it up sooner rather than later. The print is so different from anything else which I've got in my wardrobe, and it taps perfectly into a more retro aesthetic which I love too. Here I paired it with some new jeans- also from ASOS, a destination which I'd never considered for denim before but which I've been really pleasantly surprised by, particularly as I've been seriously struggling to find higher waisted styles on the high street recently- so I'm sure I'll be grabbing some more styles soon.

Have you invested in any winter knits yet? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Bloody LOVE that jumper! You know me, I see anything Missoni-inspired and I'm handing my debit card over! Ha!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground