Pages

28.09.2015- Beauty Buys: Kiehl's Creme de Corps

Monday, 28 September 2015

If I'm being completely honest, I don't really tend to believe the hype as far as cult beauty products are concerned. As a self confessed creature of habit, it takes a lot to get me to switch up my spending, particularly as I've not got unlimited pennies to splash out on the latest must-have lipstick/hair oil/fool proof eyeliner. Having said that, there are a handful of products which have been on my radar for ages, and which I'm steadily getting round to trying- treating myself on the odd occasion that I run out of something, or have enough Advantage Card points stashed up in order to warrant something which might be a little bit more extravagant than usual. One such splurge occurred a few weeks ago, as I picked up a real cult favourite in the shape of Kiehl's Creme de Corps:


To paraphrase a certain ad campaign, this is not just any moisturiser..! As the winter months start to descend upon us in earnest, I've made a resolution to devote some dedicated time to looking after myself a little bit more, whether through devouring an orange here and there to ward off coughs and colds, treating my hair to a deep condition once a week or making moisturising a top priority. The much fabled Creme de Corps from Kiehl's has been (rightly) raved about by so many people I've spoken to, and after using it religiously for a little while now, I can see why it's earned so many plaudits. Not only is it fast absorbing, but it's also the perfect halfway house between lots of the lighter sprays and thicker creams which I've used previously. Perhaps the best recommendation I can give this product is to say that as soon as I started using it, I couldn't imagine myself reaching for anything else. I'm already slightly mournful at the prospect of it leaving a gap on my dressing table, so I'm sure I'll be snapping another bottle up pronto!

Have you tried Creme de Corps?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds incredible, I may have to treat myself on payday!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground