Pages

02.10.2015- My Month in Pictures: September

Friday, 2 October 2015

I know I start these posts with the same sentiment month after month, but once again I find myself slightly bewildered at how speedily the last four weeks have flown by. Sometimes when you've got lots of plans on the go, things can be a little bit of a hectic blur, so when I had some time off at the start of the month I made a point of dedicating a few days to some serious duvet time- something which did me the world of good- proving that sometimes you can't beat a spot of R&R (but believe me, getting back into the swing of a Monday morning commute was a struggle!) Anyway, amidst putting my feet up for a bit, I've been quite busy- filling the weekends with lots of plans to make the most of the summer(ish) feeling whilst it still lingers in the air...

Lunching at Fleet River Bakery/Three Days in the Country at the theatre/Making the most of the late summer sunshine/Visiting the Tower of London!/Picking blooms from the garden/Seeing Legend in the cinema/Ice cream adventures/Pretty peonies/Polpo dining/Visiting The Modern Pantry in Finsbury Square, keep your eyes peeled for a full post next week!/Seeing Hamlet at the Barbican/Autumn sky/A Shaun the Sheep invasion in Covent Garden/Blooming beautiful dahlias/A weekend bake- recipe coming soon!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. So sad that I missed the assembled Shauns after tracking them all down in London! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground