Pages

12.10.2015- What I Wore Today #234

Monday, 12 October 2015

At this time of the year, perhaps more than any other, I find myself keenly shopping around for new additions to my wardrobe. It's definitely got something to do with the shift in seasons, probably as the unpredictable changes in weather offer the perfect excuse to indulge in a spot of spending here and there. The arrival of autumn has also served as something of a stark reminder of how much of a disappointing summer we've had, so I've been trying to will the sun to stick around for a little bit longer by snapping up some transitional pieces which err perfectly on the side of warm weather appropriate:

outfit13thseptember1
outfit13thseptember2
outfit13thseptember3
Jacket- ASOS
Top- & Other Stories
Jeans- ASOS
Shoes- Adidas (via Urban Outfitters)
Bag- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)

This jacket from ASOS was a purchase which I made about a month or so ago, and it's one of those brilliant basic pieces which you can't really imagine yourself without once you've snapped it up. It's been great to have over the last few weeks too, as it's wonderfully warm without being too heavy. & Other Stories is one of my favourite online window shopping haunts, but it's rare that I find myself biting the bullet and heading to the checkout- predominately because I'd almost certainly buy one of everything if I could! However, after popping into the Regent Street store I grabbed this blouse quick smart- particularly as it's something which I'd had my eye on all summer and which I knew wouldn't be around indefinitely. Safe to say that it's another piece which is firmly fixed on my favourites list at the moment, as are these jeans- another ASOS investment. Speaking of investments, this New Look backpack has scarcely left my arm/back/shoulder since I picked it up, and I'm really impressed by their current crop of clothes too. Perhaps autumn does have an upside, eh?

Have you picked up any new season pieces recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground