Pages

16.10.2015- Beauty Buys: On My Bedside Table

Friday, 16 October 2015

Is it just me, or has this sudden drop in temperature taken anyone else by surprise??!! I can't quite believe that I've been leaving the house this week bundled up in thermals and a scarf, but there you have it- winter is indeed coming. Although the darker evenings already have me in serious hibernation mode, it's not all doom and gloom, as I'm using this sudden chilly spell to treat myself to some pampering essentials- so what better time than to take you through some of my bedside table beauty buys?


The Deep Sleep: Stress Less range from This Works is a real favourite of mine, and it's something which I tend to reach for if my brain is still ticking away at bedtime. The aromatherapy essences work wonders and I'm definitely going to be asking Father Christmas to refill my stash soon! My Argan Oil supply is also rather on the depleted side, so I'm heading back to Neal's Yard as soon as I can to pick up some more- at this time of the year it's a godsend for combatting dry and dull skin. Speaking of which, I've also been working my way through a sample of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye- and I'm already more than sold. It's lovely and light, and I've noticed a huge improvement in just how fresh my face looks of a morning. Regardless of how blearily-eyed I might be looking into the mirror, anything which makes the dark mornings even just a little bit easier is a real winner in my book! Finally, I'm rarely without hand cream in some shape or form, but at this time of the year it's a real must. My current favourite is this one from Boots Botanics- especially as the hint of hibiscus reminds me (however fleetingly!) of the summer!

What are your beside table essentials?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. My skin has git so dry with the cold! I got a vanilla L'Occitane hand cream with a magazine this month and it is fantastic!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kiehl's - I have the face version of Midnight Recovery and its so good! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground