Pages

21.10.2015- What I Wore Today #235

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

With a surfeit of 70s inspired styles hitting the shops at the moment, I'm sure I'm not the only one investing in some bold prints and patterns as a welcome antidote to darker winter hues. As someone who has always had a soft spot for retro designs (Del and Rodney's curtains in Only Fools and Horses full on obsessed me as a little 'un!), it's fair to say I'm pretty much in my element at the moment, and have been keeping my beady eyes peeled for potential printed purchases. Luckily, there are more than enough snazzy styles to select from, and I've already snapped up a star piece from ASOS:

Coat- ASOS
Shirt- ASOS
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Gap
Bag- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)

I always tend to underestimate the power of paisley, but it's a real perennial favourite and perfect for injecting a splash of character into a transitional wardrobe. This shirt is a fairly recent purchase from ASOS, and in the month or so that I've had it I've more or less been living in it- especially as the blue accent in the pattern makes it the perfect piece for teaming with some of my staple denim. This coat is also rapidly turning into a firm favourite too- ideal for this unpredictable weather before I resort to digging out the big guns from my winter wardrobe!

Have you picked up any printed purchases recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. I do love a bit of paisley. I got a great budget paisley blouse from George recently x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground