Pages

26.10.2015- On the Menu: The Parlour, Fortnum & Mason

Monday, 26 October 2015

One of the brilliant things about living in (or just outside of!) a big city is that you're never short of things to do. Having said that, finding the time to tick everything off of your bucket list is pretty much impossible, and I've already resigned myself to the fact that no matter how hard I try, there are probably some parts of London which I'll never get to explore as fully as I might like to. Having said that, over the last few months I've been making a concerted effort to seek out some must visit locations, including some foodie favourites which up until now had rather slipped through the net. One such stop- The Parlour at Fortnum & Mason:


As a rule I tend to try and avoid Piccadilly at peak time as it's always a little on the chaotic side, but with a gap in my diary on a Friday afternoon a while back (and following an all too rare trip to the cinema!), taking the opportunity to sample some of the sweet treats on offer at Fortnum &  Mason seemed to be the only sensible way to round off the day! The Parlour  is home to a whole host of sweet treats- but is definitely a little bit pricier usual so worth doing your research before a trip. I plumped for a traditional favourite- two scoops of vanilla ice cream, proving that sometimes the classics are the best!

Have you visited any new foodie favourites recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground