Pages

02.11.2015- My Month in Pictures: October

Monday, 2 November 2015

Crikey, how on earth did we make it to November?! I feel like it was only a matter of moments ago that I was getting in a tizz about last Christmas, but here we are on the cusp of December once again- and it will probably come as no surprise that I'm still feeling frazzled! Although the last month has flown by, it's been pretty busy, and with the clocks going back and evenings growing darker I'm sure I'm not the only one already tired of the shorter days...roll on spring, eh?! Whilst I start trying to get my brain in gear for the festive season (and my 26th birthday one month today!), here's a look back at what I've been up to recently...

Enjoying the sunset on the way home/Exploring Chinatown/A cinema trip to see Macbeth!/Planning away/Watching Gypsy- I can't recommend it enough/Finding a hidden corner of London/Rescuing some blooms from the garden/Brunching at Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings/An autumnal walk/Dreamy Dahlias/Halloween ready!/Yet more door envy!

My plans for the month ahead are quite relaxed, so hopefully that will allow for some much need rest and relaxation- especially as I've been feeling a little bit under the weather of late. Another reason to eagerly anticipate the end of the winter!

What have you been up to over the last month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Love this, especially the last picture. I don't know why but it's really talking to me. Might be the fact it is my country's flag in a door form! 😱

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinatown is so pretty at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground