Pages

06.11.2015- What I Wore Today #237

Friday, 6 November 2015

Whilst the onset of winter generally has me rifling through my stash of jumpers in search of some much needed warm woollies, over the last few weeks I've been really surprised at just how mild things have felt, which has allowed me to cling on to little sense of summer in the sartorial stakes. Regular readers will be well aware that some of my favourite previous purchases are printed, and a few posts ago I touched on making an attempt to incorporate some jazzy designs into my winter wardrobe- something which I've been eagerly pursuing over recent weeks. As well as digging out some old favourite florals, I've been pleasantly surprised to find that the shops are full of lovely new designs- and needless to say my wardrobe has swelled somewhat as a result...

outfit18thoctober
Coat- ASOS
Dress- Zara
Shoes- Adidas (via Urban Outfitters)
Bag- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)

I feel like this post is the perfect opportunity for me to wax lyrical about just how in love I am with all of Zara's new season pieces, but this dress in particular was an instant on the spot purchase. It's one of those wonderfully easy to wear pieces which is brilliant for this time of the year- ideal for teaming with tights and layering with a knit when the weather takes a chilly turn. This ASOS coat has also proved to be something of a savvy spend, and something which I've been more or less living in over recent weeks as it works so well with lots of my wardrobe favourites. Needless to say, however, I'm already anticipating having to leave the house bundled up- so am well and truly making the most of the warm(ish) weather whilst I still can!

Have you picked up any new pieces recently?

(Image credit: Sophie Warner, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Looking as stylish as ever my friend!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that dress in store and thought about you straight away! It's so beautiful and looks perfect on you!

    Also... Have you really posted 237 outfits? WOW! I'm super impressed!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of the formal coat with the floral - cheers up any rainy autumn days! Katie x

    http://long-may-she-rain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground