Pages

09.11.2015- Cath Kidston SS16

Monday, 9 November 2015

After talking in my last post about the unexpectedly balmy weather we've been having of late, surprise surprise- this weekend proved to be a complete washout! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has spent the majority of the last few days wrapped up in my duvet catching up on some much needed quality television time (a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, after all!) In short, it feels like the winter is well and truly with us, and it will probably come as no surprise that I'm already counting down the weeks until the spring. Thankfully, however, last week there was a much needed burst of warmth and colour in my diary- thanks to a trip to the Cath Kidston SS16 Press Day:


As well as providing me with a wonderful opportunity to catch up with the lovely Sophie, exploring what Cath Kidston have in store for the coming season is always an enormous treat. From the moment I set foot inside the hydrangea festooned venue, I knew that this would be a serious case of love at first sight- and boy, I was not wrong. The design and styling of the day couldn't have been more beautiful, with fresh flowers adorning displays of forthcoming fashions, must-have homeware and the coveted classics which the brand has become so renowned for. The stunning centrepiece, framed beautifully by flowers, perfectly captured the spirit of summer- and had me itching to get back into the garden! I was also hugely impressed with the clothing and accessories lined up for next season, as it was lovely to see some fresh prints sitting alongside some old favourites. I'm already working on a serious wishlist- yet another reason to will the spring on sharpish!

Have you spotted any favourites?

(Image and video credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground