Pages

20.11.2015- What I Wore Today #239

Friday, 20 November 2015

By the time I publish this post, I expect the temperatures will be feeling well and truly wintery (if the forecast is anything to go by, at least!), but we've had quite a solid run of mild weather so I suppose I shouldn't complain. Having said that, although I'm a winter baby, I'm always surprised by how much more I prefer the spring and summer months- and am currently consoling myself with using my sunlight alarm clock as a substitute for actual sunlight..! Another upside of the slightly warmer temperatures which we've enjoyed up until this point is that I've had plenty of opportunity to make the most out of my transitional wardrobe- before things descend into wall to wall woolly jumpers:

Coat- ASOS
Blouse- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- ASOS
Shoes- c/o Ted&Muffy
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)
Bag- New Look

This gorgeous spotted blouse from Urban Outfitters was something of a spontaneous spend at the end of the summer; it was the only one left in the entire shop and was in my size, which felt like just the right impetus to snap it up straight away. The flared sleeves are a lovely little nod to a 70s aesthetic, and it's definitely become a real favourite over the last few weeks. I've already waxed lyrical about this ASOS coat in several previous posts, and it's another purchase which I'm really pleased with- particularly as it's so practical. Finally these lovely shoes from Ted&Muffy have also been a real boon to my winter wardrobe. Not only are they ultra hard wearing (ideal for the unpredictable weather!), but I also love how classically stylish they are too- expect to see them in a fair few forthcoming posts too!

What are your winter wardrobe favourites?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Dat backpack tho! Looking ever so delightful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blouse! A sunlight lamp is high on my want list for winter! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground