Pages

25.11.2015- What I Wore Today #240

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Although temperatures have definitely taken something of a chilly turn, at the moment I'm still trying to incorporate some statement favourites into my day-to-day wardrobe. Over the last few years, I've resolved to try and make more of my purchases earn their keep across the seasons too- so have been exploring lots of styling options for the colder weather. Don't get me wrong, give it a few weeks and I'm sure I'll be living in a series of jumpers and staple sweatshirts, but for the time being at least I'm trying to get as much wear as I can out of some pieces which don't scream 'winter' at first glance, but which I'm rather reluctant to wave goodbye to just yet:

outfit15thnovember
Coat- Marks & Spencer
Blouse- Sister Jane
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Vans (c/o Surfdome)
Bag- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)

After having a beady eye firmly fixed upon this Sister Jane blouse for what seemed like forever, when I spied that it had been reduced in their sale, I swiftly added it to my bag. It's one of those brilliant pieces which makes a statement but which requires minimal styling- which gets a massive thumbs up from me! I'm already thinking about how I can layer it for winter, but here I teamed it with some old essentials in the shape of this Marks & Spencer coat, Miss Selfridge jeans and Vans. Blue and black is a combination which I definitely going to be experimenting with more too! 

How are you adapting your style for winter?

(Image credit: Sophie Warner, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground