Pages

27.11.2015- House of Fraser SS16

Friday, 27 November 2015

I don't know about you, but I always tend to find that one of the best antidotes to the winter blues is to start looking ahead to sunnier days as soon as possible. Whether it's booking a holiday, changing your desktop background to a picture of a tropical beach (guilty as charged!), or getting your daily dose of vitamin D via Pinterest, it's funny how little things can make a big difference in terms of making winter feeling that little bit more bearable. As well as scrolling through my favourite catwalk collections to pick up some much needed spring wardrobe inspiration, over the last few weeks I've been lucky enough to be invited to a selection of SS16 Press Days- the latest of which was the House of Fraser new season showcase which I popped along to last week:


Whilst I don't think I'll ever get my head around how strange it feels to look at spring and summer collections in the middle of winter, House of Fraser's new season offerings were a welcome burst of brightness on a rather gloomy day. Their fashion selection had me fighting the urge to pack a suitcase immediate as it's so perfect for holiday wardrobes- and I've already got my eye on the prettiest yellow midi skirt! Highlights amongst the accessories on display included some seriously lust-worthy Lulu Guinness pieces- surely worth saving up for, don't you think? The homeware also really grabbed my attention- particularly the pretty pastels and Scandi-inspired styles which punctuated the core collection perfectly.

Are you a fan of House of Fraser?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. So excited for spring clothes already! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection looks very nice (can I steal the cushions please haha). I'm not much of a summer person, but maybe that's because NYC gets unbearably hot/humid during the summer.

    Black & White

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground