Pages

02.12.2015- Happy Birthday to Me!

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Birthdays are funny old things aren't they? When I was younger the countdown to getting older seemed to be how I measured the passing of time- and it used to feel like an eternity from one year to the next. Now I'm older (though not necessarily wiser!), time seems to whizz by in a complete flash- and it feels like I've barely had time to draw breath since blowing out the candles on last year's cake. Not that I'm complaining about cake, mind you! If I'm being honest, the last year has passed by in a complete blur, but I feel like rather a lot has happened- most of which has been brilliant, and some of which has been a little bit less brilliant. I'm another year older and certainly find myself another year wiser too; posts about which I'll be penning for another day, I'm sure. So, without turning into too much of a soppy mess, a big high-five to everyone who still stops by to read my ramblings on these pages- the cake's on me!


(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday pretty lady!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you have an AMAZING day!!!!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground