Pages

04.12.2015- What I Wore Today #241

Friday, 4 December 2015

Now that December is with us, I'm sure I'm not the only one who was expecting to be wrapped up from head to toe in woolly layers, but so far I've been pleasantly surprised at just how mild things have been! Whilst I don't doubt that this balmier spell won't hang around indefinitely, I've been making the most of it whilst I can- and have been attempting to streamline my wardrobe a little bit over recent weeks too (with varying degrees of success!) Having said that, I've also been keeping my eyes peeled for some new knits, snapping up some staple styles in anticipation of when the weather does finally take a turn for the chillier...

outfit14thnovember
Jumper- Zara
Jeans- ASOS
Shoes- Adidas (via Urban Outfitters)
Bag- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)

This was an outfit which I put together a few weekends back for a brunch date with Lily and Hannah before we popped along to the Barbican to catch Hamlet, and it proved to be the perfect casual combination. I picked up this jumper from Zara after spotting it one lunch break, and since the day of purchase it's been a piece which I've been reaching for really regularly. Not only does the monochrome combination make it the ideal basic for styling in lots of different ways, but it's the perfect cosy piece too- so definitely something which I can see myself living in over the winter! These ASOS jeans are also a real favourite at the moment too- although I'm still on the scout for the perfect high waisted style so if you've got any recommendations do let me know!

What are your winter wardrobe essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Love this jumper, that looks so cosy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is perfection -- the little turtleneck and the color block are so great!
    Also, I've been dying to see Hamlet. They are showing the living tapings in select movie theaters here in the States, but with my college schedule, I haven't gotten a chance to pop in and catch a screening!

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper AND the hair! I know you've had this haircut for a while, but I still can't get over how good it looks on you!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this brunch date and this jumper! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground