Pages

06.12.2015- My Month in Pictures: November

Sunday, 6 December 2015

Well, here we are again at the outset of another month, complete with me (as usual!) scratching my head and wondering where on earth the year has gone. The last few weeks have absolutely flown by- and now it's less than three weeks until Christmas! I've tried to make the most of some rest and relaxation time over the last month- although as I type this I'm full of cold so I'm not sure exactly how successful my master-plan not to come down with the dreaded winter lurgy has been..! Nevertheless, I've punctuated the last few weeks with a series of adventures that looked a little something like this...

Road-testing a new dress from H&M/Admiring some lovely homeware at the Next SS16 event!/Stumbling across new corners of London/Celebrating the weekend with a trip to Bill's!/Sharing the love for Lulu Guinness at the House of Fraser press day/Watching Harlequinade- an absolute gem!/Feeling festive at Kate Spade/Enjoying Fashion in Motion: Peter Pilotto at the V&A with Lily/Getting very excited about a new Nails Inc. purchase/Offering some Moroccan travel tips in the latest issue of ASOS Magazine/Loving my new necklace from the V&A/Exploring the new Charlotte Tilbury shop in Covent Garden!

This month, my diary is pretty choc-a-bloc, so I don't doubt that I''ll be sharing lots of festive fun with you in my next round up!

What have you been up to this month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. I am dying to check out the Charlotte Tilbury shop in Covent Garden!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe another month is over! I went into the CT shop yesterday and had to leave because my credit card was quaking so much! x
    LilyLipstick

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground