Pages

11.12.2015- Beauty Buys: Neal's Yard Remedies Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath

Friday, 11 December 2015

As I’ve touched on in a few previous posts, at this time of the year I’m always after an opportunity to treat myself to a little bit of tlc, and over the last few weeks I’ve definitely felt the benefit of spending a little bit more time on a few indulgences which don’t usually feature in my routine. Case in point- having a bath- a little luxury which I usually ditch in favour of a speedier shower, but a treat which really comes into its own when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Not only is it a great way to unwind after a busy week, but I’ve found it the perfect tonic for lots of my seasonal aches and pains (26 going on 86, I know!) So, in the spirit of indulgence, I made a point of treating myself to a new bathroom buy- and it’s one which has been a real boon to my winter beauty routine:


You might remember that I featured this seaweed and arnica bath soak from Neal’s Yard Remedies a little while ago, and it will probably come as no surprise that more or less the instant that post was published, I snapped a bottle up on the spot! It’s an ideal investment if you’re looking for something which isn’t too over the top, but which seriously delivers the goods as far as helping you to unwind is concerned, and the promised muscle relaxing properties really do work wonders. It’s also a brilliant shout for a special Christmas gift if you’re still on the search!

Have you picked up any beauty treats recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground