Pages

14.12.2015- What I Wore Today #243

Monday, 14 December 2015

Although there is something of a practical shift in my wardrobe from season to season, I don't tend to switch up my day to day staples all that much, preferring to stick with a faithful selection of favourites which can be styled up or down according to how I'm feeling (and what sort of mood the weather is in!) Nine times out of ten, this daily uniform consists of jeans and printed blouse, and as we've approached winter, I've attempted to cling onto a little slice of summer with some bold colours and pretty patterns:

outfit17thnovember
Coat- c/o Very
Top- Sister Jane
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Converse (c/o JD Sports)
Bag- New Look

I picked up this Sister Jane Blouse towards the end of the summer and it's definitely been a really savvy investment, particularly as it's become a core component of my current wardrobe too. The print is a great pick-me-up and lends itself really well to styling with a selection of other favourites, including this much worn camel coat. It's also a piece which I know I'll get plenty of wear out of as we head into the spring too, and I really love the exaggerated collar detail- perfect for layering under a knit until the weather perks up!

How have you been adapting your winter wardrobe?

(Image credit: Sophie Warner, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground