Pages

16.12.2015- Beauty Buys: Live Irresistible by Givenchy

Wednesday, 16 December 2015


Although I've got a selection of scents which I like to think of as being signature choices, as I've touched on before, from time to time it's nice to get a bit experimental and try some alternatives. For my birthday a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to get lots of lovely presents- including some new perfumes which I've really been enjoying giving a spritz since unwrapping them. One new favourite is Givenchy's Live Irresistible- something which had previously flown under my radar a little bit, but which I'm really happy to have discovered:


With a fruity feel, this is a scent which I wouldn't automatically associate with the winter months, but is nevertheless something which is proving to be a real boon to my current collection of beauty bounty. There's delicate rose in the mix here too which really adds to the warmth and body of the perfume, and the amber top note delivers a real fullness to the overall fragrance too. Not only that, but the beautiful bottle looks wonderfully at home on my dressing table, so it will probably come as no surprise that I've already asked Father Christmas for a pre-emptive replacement to add to my stash!

Have you tried any new fragrances recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I tried this out at the duty free and I loved it! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground