Pages

21.12.2015- Festive Flowers from Blossoming Gifts

Monday, 21 December 2015

For me, one of the loveliest things about Christmas is decorating the house- and over the last few years, I've found myself reaching for fresh flowers as a fabulously festive interior option. Not only are seasonal blooms a real boon to any room, but at this time of the year they're especially welcome- particularly as the garden is so sparse! With that in mind, the lovely people over at Blossoming Gifts dropped me a line a little while ago to introduce their festive selection, and after falling in love with their summer bouquets, I jumped at the chance to get a little bit creative with a winter alternative:


This gorgeous selection of flowers is the Mistletoe bouquet, and I love the alternative array of colours which it offers. As well as featuring some festive favourites including thistles and some shimmering silver birch sticks, it also includes bright chrysanthemums and memory lane roses which offer a wonderfully delicate feel. In addition to the larger bouquet, I also arranged some off cuts in a slightly smaller vase- something which I think would be a lovely finishing touch for any Christmas Day table, don't you? If you're feeling slightly more creative, then another great festive arrangement option would be a wreath, and this is something which I tried a few years ago and really enjoyed. All you need is a sturdy foam base, soaked through with water, and a ribbon for hanging the finished article- the rest is entirely up to you! And, if you're feeling experimental too, Blossoming Gifts are once again offering 33% off a bouquet with the code BGIFTS33- valid on everything but their Flowers by Post range. Happy arranging!

Have you tried any festive floral arrangements?

* I was kindly provided with a bouquet from Blossoming Gifts for review consideration. As ever, my opinions and impressions (as well as my love of all things floral!) are 100% honest.

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground