Pages

30.12.2015- What I Wore Today #244

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Well hello there, penultimate day of 2015!! Whilst I'm not sure just yet whether I'll be pulling together a reflective end of year type post (my Netflix library won't just watch itself you know!), it's safe to say that I'm feeling more than a little bit soppy about the fact that another twelve months have whizzed by in such speedy style. I'm about to sit down with a pen and paper (and Netflix) to plan out some new posts for next year, so I'm sure I'll be touching on a few life bits and pieces in due course, but for now I'm looking back on a recent outfit- starring an absolute steal of a purchase which I've been more or less living in across the festive season:

outfit27thseptember
Dress- H&M
Coat- Vintage
Shoes- Adidas
Bag- Radley
Necklace- H&M

This dress was a real spur of the moment spur of spend which I made one lunchtime, and it's an impulse buy which has paid some serious style dividends over the last few weeks. As well as being seriously comfortable and easy to wear, the pattern is a real eye-catcher too, and perfect for this time of the year. Such a statement design doesn't need all that much styling (#morningwin!), so here I teamed it with a series of statement staples in the shape of my much loved vintage camel coat, a new addition to my backpack collection from Radley and another H&M jewellery discovery.  I don't tend to venture into H&M all that much anymore, but if this is a sign of collections to come, then I'll definitely be heading there fairly frequently from now on! 

Have you picked up any new favourites recently?

(Image credit: Sophie Warner, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. That dress tho!! Miss you SO much man xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! There's meant to be an H&M opening in my parents town but it's still all boarded up! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern on that dress, great spur of the moment purchase!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground