Pages

04.01.2016- My Month in Pictures: December

Monday, 4 January 2016

In the words of Soul II Soul- back to life, back to reality! Although the sudden dip in temperature means it's more tempting than ever to carry on with a spot of post-Christmas hibernation, it's time to get back into the swing of things- and I'm already very excited about 2016, as I touched on in this post from last week. Whilst the latter half of my December was dominated by some quality sofa time (so many superlatives for And Then There Were None...more on that later in the week!), the beginning of the month was fairly jam packed:

Celebrating my 26th birthday with a hefty old slice (or two!) of chocolate cake!/Seeing Farinelli and the King in the West End/Pastel perfection in Soho/Beautiful ranunculus/Guys and Dolls at the theatre!/Taking in the festive sights- Skate at Somerset House is always a favourite destination/Raspberry lemonade with a view thanks to Hannah! /Afternoon Tea with the best company ever at Sketch/Yet more festive feeling!/Seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens and feeling utterly joyous!/Baking up a Christmas storm!/Christmas Day face!

So far my brand spanking new diary has a few January jaunts in it- and I don't doubt I'll be sharing them with you next month. The start of the year always feels like a bit of a mountain to climb, and I'm sure I'm not the only one already counting down the days until the arrival of spring...not long to go (hopefully!)

How was your December?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR DECEMBER! Easily the best month in the year ;) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying desperately to drag myself out of hibernation mode - love this round-up! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground