Pages

11.01.2016- On the Menu: Dishoom

Monday, 11 January 2016

After the wall to wall turkey-tastic tastes of the last few weeks, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found myself longing to tuck into something a little bit different. Thank heaven then, for start of the year diary dates, and the promise of indulging at a dining destination which has been on my foodie bucket list for what has felt like forever- Dishoom! This weekend, in the company of Lily and Sophie, I was finally able to sample their much hyped breakfast menu:


Think Dishoom, think breakfast, and only one option springs to mind- the sausage naan roll. It's a fabulous take on a staple eat, and a lot lighter than the usual sandwich fare, leaving plenty of room for more goodies from the menu- which I well and truly made the most of, opting as well for some house granola,a pot of Assam tea and a melted chocolate cake with chilli ice cream. Needless to say, this trip was well and truly worth the wait- and I'm sure it won't be long before I head back to sample the menu in full!

Are you a fan of Dishoom? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Can we pretty please go when I'm home?! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely need to go back here for brunch! So good! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naan bread sausage roll sounds *incredible*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sausage naan roll sounds and looks amazing! You're making me hungry for delicious breakfast food now aha!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sausage nan? I'm in. Oh wait, you said naan. Well, I'm also in!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground