Pages

18.01.2016- What I Wore Today #246

Monday, 18 January 2016

Although it's taken a rather bitter turn outside, towards the end of last year I think we were all pleasantly surprised by how warm and sunny the weather was. On the last Sunday before Christmas (and the day of a much-anticipated afternoon tea reunion at Sketch!), I left the house without wearing a coat- something I never thought I'd be able to do in England in December! Before heading across the river to eat my own bodyweight in cake, I met Hannah for a leisurely stroll along the river, stopping along the way to snap some new purchases:

outfit18thdecember
Jacket- c/o Warehouse
Top- & Other Stories
Trousers- ASOS
Shoes- Boden
Bag- Radley
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)

You might remember that I featured this gorgeous & Other Stories top a little while ago, so it will probably come as no surprise that it's already become a firm favourite in my wardrobe. It proved the perfect sparkly staple for the festive season, and is a piece which I can't wait to style for the spring too. These ASOS trousers are also a new addition to my wardrobe, and I've more or less been living in them since I snapped them up as they are super comfortable and I'm a real fan of the relaxed look which they create- definitely a style which I'm sure I'll be experimenting more with over the coming year.

Have you made any style resolutions for 2016?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground