Pages

27.01.2016- Beauty Buys: Yardley English Rose Eau de Toilette

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Regular readers will no doubt know that I'm a huge fan of perfume, and am always on the (scented!) trail of fresh fragrances to add to my collection. Over the festive season, I was lucky enough to unwrap a new discovery in the shape of Yardley London's English Rose Eau de Toilette- a very welcome find under the tree on Christmas morning! I'd been meaning to try some of their signature scents since encountering their beautiful garden at Hampton Court Palace Flower Show last year, so was very eager to get spritzing away!


The English Rose Eau de Toilette is a real classic- and beautifully presented in a bottle which looks perfectly at home on my dressing table. Blended with tea (I'm in heaven!), citrus and rose top notes, it also incorporates magnolia and violet, so is absolutely wonderful for evoking a sense of spring on these chillier days. It's an ideal option for everyday too, as well as being ultra wearable for all occasions- needless to say I'm well and truly converted!

Are you a fan of Yardley?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything by Yardley, but this sounds right up my alley! I'll have to have a nose (quite literally) next time I see you, I think.

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground