Pages

29.01.2016- What I Wore Today #247

Friday, 29 January 2016

I don't know about you, but for me there's something about the start of a new year which brings with it a fresh sense of energy- particularly in the style stakes. Over the last couple of weeks, I've gradually been getting around to giving my wardrobe a long overdue clear out, as well as switching in some new bargains which I found during the post-Christmas sales. It's always a task which I tend to put off, but this time around it wasn't all that bad- and has allowed me to make some much needed space for some new season spends:

outfit29thjanuary
Coat- Marks and Spencer
Top- ASOS
Trousers- Just Female (via ASOS) 
Shoes- Adidas (via Urban Outfitters)
Bag- Radley
 
This shirt from ASOS very definitely falls into the spring spectrum of my wardrobe, but I've already thrown caution to the wind and given it an early airing! The colour palette makes it perfect for styling with lots of my existing essentials, as well as these new trousers from Just Female- a sales steal which I just love. I don't know quite why it's taken me so long to come around to culottes, but now that I've tried them I'm well and truly converted- especially as they are so easy to style!

Have you picked up any new purchases to kick off 2016?

(Image credit: Sophie Warner, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground